Previous Contest Winners
Voting for Current Contest ongoing!
CLOSED: Draw a regional variant Pokémon
- MITPL visitors (you!) or MIT community members may submit a contest entry. Limited to 5 entries/person.
- Your contest submission must not already exist (ex. Alolan Persian), and should not copy existing fan art.
- Your region doesn't have to be Alola. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos are fine too!
- Please submit your drawing at an MITPL meeting (include name and email) or electronically to pokemonmasters at mit dot edu.
- Please submit by 1/26/2017 7pm, our last meeting in IAP, after which a voting poll will be sent out.
- Winners will be picked for these categories: Popular Vote (3), Best Artwork (2), Judge’s Choice (1).
- Prizes will be a laser-cut acrylic keychain of the contest submission, or any evolution stage of that Pokémon. Option for customizable text, acrylic color, and more! If you want to outright buy something like this, see our designer's Etsy shop.
PDF version of instructions and submission paper available here with grammatical errors.